Meet all GDPR requirements reliably.
We set up your archiving in line with the law.
Data protection is a legal requirement – and easy to do
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) presents companies with enormous challenges. But for SAP users, compliance with the provisions is technically simple and legally watertight – thanks to the right interfaces with their EIM. The right solution makes decentralised databases transparent, so that you can easily meet deletion and editing requirements.
Benefits of nscale in relation to the GDPR
nscale helps you to set up your systems in line with the GDPR and to meet all statutory requirements.
Keeping track of minimum retention periods and deletion regulations is impossible with conventional data archiving in SAP. You need SAP ILM (Information Lifecycle Management) and a transparent insight into your IT and data storage structures Integrating SAP and EIM helps with audit-proof archiving and management of retention and deletion in line with GDPR. The certified nscale interfaces guarantee the smooth, legally compliant data exchange between the systems needed for this. Because the data and documents are kept available in the retention warehouse until they reach the end of their respective retention periods, you can switch off old systems and save operating costs without a worry
Consolidated systems result in seamless work processes
- Use the GDPR as an opportunity to re-examine and optimise your data archiving and information management
- Say goodbye to old, outgrown structures and let us help you set up an efficient, streamlined, easy-to-use and legally watertight complete system.
- Relieve the pressure on your SAP caused by excessive amounts of data and streamline your processes
- Make all process-related information and documents available at all times via a central platform.
- Automate your retention and deletion management
Move towards a central information platform step by step
- Use our certified interfaces to consolidate heterogeneous data silos.
- Replace old third-party and SAP systems one step at a time, without putting pressure on ongoing operations
- Be completely ready for the future with open interfaces that can also communicate with future systems
- Provide easy access to data from old archives, so that you can meet the GDPR requirements at all times.
- Use the switch to launch a comprehensive IT-based consolidation project to put your company in the best possible position.
With nscale, you have GDPR under control
- Full transparency on all information in the company across all systems
- Compliant administration of all personal data and no risk of a GDPR violation
- Optimum safeguarding of old data with audit-proof archiving
- Comprehensive overview of all retention periods and deletion processes at all times with nscale
- Fulfilment of all GDPR requirements with no manual effort